Painted Lazy Susan

Painted Lazy Susan

Friday 22 March 2019

Hersham Handmade spring craft fair 23 March 2019


Here are a few of the hand-painted items that will be available at the Hersham Handmade Craft Fair on Saturday 23 March 2019.

These first two are painted using a flow medium to swirl the paint around on the object. Very messy but good fun!

I have a selection of unicorns in different sizes.

I also have a hanging plate and some other shapes on the way, including a couple of fish.



This rabbit is a first in my new hobby of carbonnage. Mostly that's about creating fabric covered boxes, but I thought I would try out the technique on a wooden shape. The rabbit has a different fabric on the back, and if you can't quite see it, that's a Cadbury's Cream Egg peeping out from its tummy :-)














 Ooh. More cream eggs! And unicorns. What more could you possibly want?
 I'll be taking along some of my fun bracelets too, as pocket money gifts.

And finally, my hand-painted pots. At this fair they'll be filled with gifts and wrapped in cellophane and a ribbon for the perfect Mother's Day present. 

I'll also be offering a couple of Lazy Susans. This one with the penguins, and the ever-popular tweeting birds.



If you see something you like and you can't get to the fair, drop me a line and we can talk about how to get a gift to you.

No comments: